What are your rights under the data protection laws?
You have many rights as an individual under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances and in those circumstances, we will advise you as such if you choose to exercise your rights.
- The right to be informed about your personal data that we process.
- The right to request access to your personal data. As well as be informed about how we use it.
- The right to have personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to have personal data erased.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. That is the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information.
- Rights in relation to automated decisions making and profiling where this produce legal effects or significantly effect you.